Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bring On The Man Band!


So if this: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20174022,00.html is true, my greatest wish is coming true after all these years. Let me make this very clear:


Hell.

Yes.


I have been waiting YEARS for this! I cannot fully express my love for these boys. Just know it began when I was but a 13 year old girl who learned new feelings when these boys came into my life. I still have all my NKOTB stuff, I still have all the words memorized, I still listen to the Merry, Merry Christmas album every holiday season.


I LOVE them with a passion that has only intensified as I've become a woman, a mother... a 32 year old woman that can now become what she couldn't be before...


A groupie who Puts Out!!!

2 comments:

christelpistol said...

WHORE.


you're gonna sleep with NKOTB.


i love that about you!

Allie said...

and that whore is gonna bring this whore with her and we'll double up on 'em ..... wait, lola's gonna want in on that action .... we're gonna TRIPLE up on 'em.


good times.