Thursday, January 17, 2008

Looking forward...

With all the craziness of the holidays now behind me and this big 'ol year to fill, I need to take baby steps and find little things to look forward to to keep me up. So here are the next 10 things I have to look forward to:

1.) Going out this weekend with ChaCha for Official Booty-Shaking Night
2.) My Jeff being on Regis and Kelly on Friday
3.) Being off on Monday with my kids
4.) Hard Hat Tours and Party at work
5.) Going Cotillion dress shopping with Megan
6.) Renovation milestones (I get the granite counter tops in my rooms next week!)
7.) Planning Conner's Birthday Party
8.) Getting Megan ready for Cotillion and taking no less than 900 pictures
9.) Taking Megan for her Duke University SAT (she's a damn genius- don't ask)
10.) A Haircut

That gets me through the end of the month.. If I just concentrate on Awesome Cincy Trip in June, I will never make it. I can't count down days until The Boys are Back In Town (and by that, I think we ALL know what day the Boys are supposed to report for Spah-ring Tah-raining!!!!) Because we all know that's what the year is all about!

Coming up I will have a SuperBowl date with my Tom Brady to look forward to as well...

There has been testing going on down in Daytona... but we still have a month left for the Big Show.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

pace yourself.



and MORROW BABY!!!!! MORROW!


let's see if we can shake em off!