Saturday, February 2, 2008

SUPAH BOWL!


For the first time, I am TOTALLY into this game for something other than Fat Kid Food and new commercials. I am EXCITED about it and can't wait!

Is it all about seeing Tom Brady? No. Well, that's a big perk... BUT it's actually about the game. After becoming a Pats fan by proxy (Sox fan, Fitzy fan, Tom Brady fan) I have watched them shoot for this perfect season all year. I have had the fights and defended "Spygate" with my Jersey coworker who (of course) loves the Giants and is giving me the "asterisk in the history books" speech.

Screw you, Jersey! If you can be this new kind of awesome under the huge ass microscope the Pats have been under all year, you just ARE that good. Tom is just that awesome. Randy is COVERED in awesome sauce and our buddy Bill? Served with a big 'ol side of awesome.

You know what else I love about this game? (Yes, besides Tom and his smile...and that chin. *sigghhhhh*) I love the betting! Not just the money on odds kinda betting either. The pools at work, the sexual favors being bet upon, the putting anything on the line for a game you cannot control at all. Going on in every town, in every state at the same time.

I love the excuse to drink on Sunday...

I DO love the commercials...

And the Tom Petty...

And oh yes, believe me... I heart the Fat Kid Food too.

4 comments:

christelpistol said...

i picked up the ingredients for Fat Kid Food today.


i should TOTALLY stay at your place tonight... and get DEERUNK.


yantoo?

Ian Townsend said...

Sex favors? What happens if YOU lose?

christelpistol said...

DUDE.


sorry.

Angela said...

It's okay. 18-1 still kicks ass. Does it suck that the 1 was the SUPERBOWL? Yes. Yes it does.