Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Can't...Focus...Seeing...Billy...One...More...Day

Oh my gawd, could this day be any longer?!?!?!!?! I get on a plane in 23 hours from right now... Billy will be singing to ME (only me!) in 30 hours from this VERY MINUTE! How can I possibly be expected to work under these conditions?

Seriously!

I have done laundry, folded stacks to be packed, organized makeup bag, bought tiny shampoo, conditioner, body wash, mouthwash and face soap. I have printed out my boarding pass, made a file containing all my confirmation numbers, passes, tickets and travel documents along with printing out menus to restaurants I might want to eat at while in the Mile High City. I have done all the 'new stuff' shopping I can do, gotten a haircut, a mani and a pedi! I. Am. Ready.

Now, what kind of trouble can I get into while waiting this insufferable 23 hour wait?!?!

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

isnt it like one more hour until you leave?