Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Update


Special thanks go out to our friend W.I.O. for acquiring tickets to the Dropkicks show Friday night for ChaCha and I. I freaking love it when a plan comes together- even if it is at the last minute! They are such an awesome group to listen to. You can't NOT have fun when you hear them. And all the Sox attire in the crowd only made the night better. How cool is it that I got to see in person boys who played and danced with Jonathan Papelbon after winning a World Series? For real...

My little man is becoming quite the baseball player, fyi. He played first base for 2 innings at his Tball game Saturday and won the Game Ball! Little League is so much fun- especially when they get to this age where they finally get it! Hell yes, that's MY boy!

Saturday was also the Little Girl's 9th birthday so we had a Slumber Party complete with 9 girls, sleeping bags, nail polish, puffy paint and pizza. I was overwhelmed by the pinkness of it all, but luckily they adore 13 year olds, so Big Girl & Friend got to entertain and be worshiped for awhile.

Jeff still didn't win this weekend (but 5th isn't too shabby), I still have no baseball to watch, so I rented Gone Baby Gone and SuperBad (Hilarious!) and took the tribe out for dinner.

Must continue to keep myself too busy to think....

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

IM SHIPPIN UP TO BOSTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN