Monday, March 24, 2008

March 23rd



I have THE best friends ever. Not only are they totally okay to take a night out for me and drink with me, I have some that will take 2. They will play darts with me and laugh with me and even take me to a StripClub. They will eat cake with me, drink wine with me and even buy me prizes. I am surrounded by THE BEST.

I got text messaged with birthday wishes, phone calls and cards. My very own personal father even remembered the ACTUAL day of- which is no small feat. It was awesome. Thank you to everybody that sang a song on the phone, gave me a hug or just made a point to let me know they knew it was my birthday... and Easter. But who cares about stinky Easter anyway? ;-)
*P.s. The above photo was taken at Joe DiMaggio's where they too gave me a treat. And ohhhh... you know this girl has a new favorite restaurant. It was uh-may-zing and totally worth its own blog...coming soon.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

happiest of days, lovah!