Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fading to Black

So this is the part where I realize an ending, admit defeat and slowly back away. I'll be there the first few times you look back, just getting smaller and smaller in your rear view. But just when you've kept your eyes on the road in front of you for a while, you'll look up and I'll be gone. And maybe for a minute you'll wonder what could've been...but probably not.

I don't do drama well. And I certainly suck at the game playing of younger girls who've been single and had the luxury of learning those toying nuances. This is just kind of how I do it. But make no mistake, once it's done, it is d-o-n-e. I am too stubborn to make guest appearances. And I damn sure do not crawl back with my tail between my legs.

Enjoyed the movie.... Roll credits.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

i liked the movie too... but i am glad it's over. and that may sound callous... but from OVER here... i know what looks better on you. and THAT didn't look good anymore.