Tuesday, October 23, 2007

World Series, Bitches!!!





I didn't write anything for awhile because I was so paranoid and superstitious about saying, doing or thinking anything that might jinx us.... Okay, until I see Youk or Paps making out with that damn big ass trophy, I'm still a little freaked out about it.


But I will say this... Hell YES, we DID just kick ass on our way into the World Series. And in awesome fashion. My boys made me proud- more than proud this weekend. The entire order stepped up. We didn't need to bring in Beckett as our last hope and prayer. Everyone got out there, stepped on some Indian throats, twisted their arms behind their backs until they cried uncle and took that WS spot by force. Then we left them crying for Mommy in the dugout while we danced in a beautiful "Fuck-yeah-champagne-takes-good-at-home, Garko!" fountain.


The Rockies may be on a hot streak, they may be good, they may or may not have taken 2 of 3 from us in inter league play... I'm not saying it'll be easy.


But I am saying WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! It'll damn sure be fun!

No comments: