Monday, May 21, 2007

Martini Miss

I LOVE this picture. I am not usually a big fan of nudes, but this picture speaks to me... This woman speaks to me. She's saying... "Yeah, I'm in a giant martini glass- so the fuck what?"

No. Seriously. Not just that. She is not perfect. And I love that. See her cute little rolls? Her not hugly inflated boobs? But she is naked and doesn't care. Maybe she dove into that giant martini and drank it all. But she is completely unapologetic for any of it. It doesn't hurt that she also kicked those friggin olives outta there- I would've too.

You can make up your own story when you look at her. Who is she trying to seduce? Is he watching her? Has he already been seduced and now he's looking and appreciating her? Or maybe she is just there for herself. Look at her... just look at her for a minute.

This woman is beautiful and powerful and fearless. She's my new hero. Maybe someday she'll be me.

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

wait.

wait.


WAIT!



when the FUCK did YOU get a blog?!?!?!?!?!?!