Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One a Day...

So lately everybody I've read is doing this dedicated "X,Y, Z Days of Blogging". And while I hate writing just to say I wrote something, not necessarily anything of substance, I think it might get me over this whole 'whatever I have to say is probably stupid' thing I've been having lately.

So here's what I have to say today, regardless of it's substance:

* I am o-v-e-r planning other people's shit. When the f is someone ever gonna plan something for me? I mean really? Seems like anyone gets knocked up or engaged in this state and a phone call is made to this girl. I do it all day for other people then get hit up for friends and family and strangers too! I seem to remember having the world's Most Craptacular Bachelorette Party Ever and oh yeah, 2 baby showers that none of my actual friends held for me. I don't owe anybody shit. OVER it.

* I hate anyone who drives a racecar whose last name is Busch. A lot. A really lot. Apparently so much that I am avoiding watching NASCAR now because of it. Is this how Gordon haters felt in the late 90s?

* I have always lived by the rule that brown fat looks better than white fat, which is why I like to get a little brown in the summer. But if my butt is the fattest part of me, how the hell am I gonna get THAT part brown without exposing it in the light of day? I look like I am wearing a cream colored bikini when I'm naked!

* I am on day 2 of working 7 days in a row. This blows.

* Can someone PUH-LEEAZE tell me why anytime Josh Beckett picks up a baseball and pitches spectacularly for the Sox the offense takes a nap, but when m-fing Dice-K shows up and threatens to hand the game to the opposing team with a nice big, fluffy bow on it, my boys step up and get HIM a "W"? I mean really... My poor Josh.

* I want Nachos and Mexican Martinis. STAT.

That is all....

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Offense better wake up today for Josh, and BEFORE the 8th inning.

What are your thoughts on Jimmy Johnson? Fan?

Tex said...

I'm coming for the boys if they don't produce for Josh. Mexican Martinis!!!!!! WoooooooooHOOOOOOo

Angela said...

Crystal, I would adore JJ if I weren't so sick of him beating JG's ass like a red headed stepchild... *sigh*

After all we've done for him... ;-)

christelpistol said...

know what ima do? ima plan a fancy cheese and wine night for us at MY!NEW!PLACE!


and all you have to do is show up.



oh, and im TOTALLY down for nachos and martoonis.

Crystal said...

haha. I'm a JJ fan. Not too many NASCAR fans up here. But my parents are major fans. I spent many a sunday watching the races with them! They go to the race every year in NH, and Daytona.

:)

Wish I could join you gals for martini's, but alas, I'm in Boston.

Angela said...

No Alas, Crystal!

I would do ANYTHING to be there!!!

You can join us for drinks when I come see Fenway for the first time ever. It'll be hilarious. What with all the crying I'm gonna be doing, I'm sure ;-)

Angela said...

And P.S. Talk about the offense waking up today! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Finally! Thank you Offense!

When are you "shippin'" up to Boston?

Angela said...

I wish it were now, Crystal. But probably not until next year. Boo AND sigh... Unless someone can promise me postseason tickets and then, "Hi, my name is Angela and I'll hitchhike my way to MA if I gotta". Lol