Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Somewhere in NASCARland....



Dear Angela,


I can't help but notice the lack of support lately... I don't feel your intense concentration on me every Sunday anymore and my finishes are showing it. I don't know what I've done... okay, maybe you're a little upset about the whole Ingrid thing. I know, I know. I teased you with the divorce, but I just couldn't wait for you anymore. Then the whole baby thing happened, and I knew that would upset you. I swear it was an accident, and yes, I know she would be cuter if she were yours. What can I say?


If I am to ever get this damned 5th championship, I need you back. I know that now. And I'm feeling inadequate knowing I have to compete with the Red Sox for your love and adoration. What do I have to do to win you back? I need you to follow me lap after lap- you were my lucky charm and I was too stupid to notice. I took you for granted and I'm sorry.


Sandler called and told me about the breakup for the Yankee hat thing- he's a mess, btw... and I know you busted me once for the same thing and gave me another chance. I just need one more. Then we'll have another big Championship trophytogether.


Let's do it again for old times sake, okay? I miss you...


Love,


Jeff

1 comment:

christelpistol said...

YOU.... are the funniest girl i have EVER met.



EVER.